[sclug] Spam Assassin now what

Chris Aitken chris at ion-dreams.com
Sat Oct 25 09:05:43 UTC 2003

I now see your problem.

You want to get spam assassin to learn on a non-local folder.

I reckon procmail is the way to go:

If you already have procmail running, then just add the following:

# X-Spam-Status -> Spam folder
:0:
Spam

That will move all spam tagged email to a folder called Spam in your home
directory.

Then you could run a nightly cron job.

Out of interest, why do you use POP?

It would only require periodic checking to see if it has had any false
positives.

Any help

Chris