[sclug] Listening to radio

Tony Sumner whittycat at ntlworld.com
Sat Oct 25 09:05:45 UTC 2003

This may be a wee bit OT but here goes. I like to listen to radio
programmes I missed and you can do this with RealPlayer. I have
obtained RealPlayer 8 and installed it as a Mozilla plugin and it
works, sort of. That is it works for some programmes and not others.
With some, eg File on 4, I get a window that says 'run application
/download' and I click on run and it gives me a window that looks
like a player with play, pause, etc buttons and away it goes. With
others, eg Book of the Week, I get a quite different window with
a list of programmes to choose from and the play, etc buttons on
the left side and nothing happens at all. Does anyone know why the
difference and what to do?

Tony Sumner