[sclug] Mailfile message boundaries

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Sat Oct 25 09:05:45 UTC 2003

On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 01:39:41AM +0100, Will Dickson wrote:
> Patrick Kirk wrote:
> >Any thoughts on the boundary question - the error rate is 15% which just
> >makes it too buggy for even a 0.1 release on Sourceforge.
> Two trivial observations which are almost certainly both obvious and
> unhelpful, but I'll make them anyway just in case:

> 1. The system itself must have some means of parsing this file. At a
> guess, it's one of:

It's just mbox format (or at least the file Patrick put up for download
is) so it should be easy to parse.

mutt was quite happy with it and separated all the messages out.

I'm not sure why "\nFrom " doesn't work for Patrick though.

--
 ,--huggie-at-earth-dot-li--------stuff-thing-stuff----------DF5CE2B4--.
_|    "Ah, here we are - `How to Raise the Dead.'" - Bart Simpson     |_