[sclug] Members Home pages.

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Sat Oct 25 09:05:46 UTC 2003

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 01:59:50PM +0100, DAWES-GAMBLE,TOM (HP-UnitedKingdom,ex1) wrote:
> Any one that wants to be on the page can but you'll have to ask So I
> suppose something like the phpnuke Leon suggested might be worth using
> after all I don't want to be come a full time sclug web site
> maintainer.

Well the way the Nottingham LUG do it is through my wiki:
http://the.earth.li/~huggie/cgi-bin/moin/NottLUGMembers

You'd be most welcome to use say:
http://the.earth.li/~huggie/cgi-bin/moin/SCLUGMembers

Though obviously this then splits the site which isn't very good.

Simon.

--
UK based domain, email and web hosting ***/    '<IC> huggie : j'suis pas /*
http://www.blackcatnetworks.co.uk/     **/      _tout ? fait_ fasciste' /**