[sclug] Other web site changes.

Tom Dawes-Gamble tmdg at tmdg.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 09:05:47 UTC 2003

Hi,

Simon will go ballistic when he see all the changes I've made. :-)

Simon I hope you don't mind I turn all the pages in to php. I've altered
the link to the street map site.  The html valdator at w3c.org barfs at
the link so I now link to http://sclug.org.uk/map.php and that then
redirects to street map.  The only thing now is that Street Map throws a
pop up.

I've added a couple of entries to the links page. Namely Spamassassin,
IpCop and The Linux counter.

Should we have a 'distro' page?

Are there any other pages that you guys would like us to link to?

The only thing I have against creating links pages is the maintenance
they require to get rid of dead links.

I'm validating the pages using the tools on www.w3c.org do you think it
detracts from the page if you add the w3c Tic Logo link?

Tom.

--
There are 10 sorts of people.
Those that understand binary and those that don't!