[sclug] PDA's

Derek M Jones derek at knosof.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 09:05:47 UTC 2003

Scott,

>I am very tempted to change my PDA. I have a Psion 5 at the moment.. I
>find the connectivity to Linux pretty bad so I keep going back to
>Windows!!
>
>Does anyone have an particular favorites at the moment? I have a company
>bluetooth phone so I would like something with Bluetooth. I believe a
>few now have Wi-Fi.. Now that would be cool...

Why not get everything in one, ie a P800?
I bought one a few weeks ago, great fun.
You can get memory cards up to a gig, program them
in C++ (gcc is available) and Java.
Bluetooth, infrared, and usb links supported (not forgeting WAP).

What more do you need?

derek

--
Derek M Jones                                           tel: +44 (0) 1252 520 667
Knowledge Software Ltd                            mailto:derek at knosof.co.uk