[sclug] SCLUG Meeting this Wednesday 13 August 2003 at 19:30

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Sat Oct 25 09:05:51 UTC 2003

'ello Tom

On Sun, Aug 10, 2003 at 10:30:01PM +0100, Tom Dawes-Gamble wrote:
> This is the automagic meeting reminder.  The next meeting of the
> SCLUG will be at the Back of Beyond Pub in Kings Road Reading this
> Wednesday at 19:30.

Oh, I had a complaint in private (quite why they picked me I don't know
but hey) that there weren't penguins on the table contary to popular
belief and that the person in question couldn't be bothered to ask at
every table to find the SCLUG group.

I'm going to try to wear my only penguin sporting t-shirt on Wednesday
but if anyone has any bits and bobs that might identify us then that
might be a good idea.

I thought I might bring my digital camera along if I remember given the
previous photos on the site date from 2000/2001.

Simon.

--
[ "Abandon shop! Abandon shop! This is not a daffodil!" - Holly        ]