[sclug] woody netinst (bf kernel)

Chris Aitken chris at ion-dreams.com
Sat Oct 25 09:05:51 UTC 2003

Hi All,

(Now that we're back online!)

I don't suppose anyone heading to the meet on Wed has a woody netinst CD
with the bf kernel?

I have spent 2 evenings battling against the debian installer (cds &
floppies) trying to get woody back on my dev box, to no avail!! A mixture of
kernel panics, crashes, and debconf problems seem to be bugging me.

I changed processor (Pentium 2 266 to cyrix 350 Mhz), and it ran ok for
weeks, but I wanted a clean install, and its all going wrong.

So If anyone has a cd they know works, can I have a copy pls?

Cheers

Chris

believed to be clean.