[sclug] woody netinst (bf kernel)

Adam lists at monkeez.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 09:05:51 UTC 2003

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:23:31 +0100
"Chris Aitken" <chris at ion-dreams.com> wrote:

> That would be great! Especially as it has been 'used and proved'.
>
> Shall I bring a spare CD?
>
> Chris

Np - you can have this one, as they're only a few pence each - do you
work in Reading? I can pass it over at lunchtime, if you trust me enough
not to meet you in a dark alley and finish you off (just joking - honest).

I work not far from Reading town centre and could meet up about 1-ish to
pass it over - however, thinking about it, I'm in a meeting tomorrow, which
might drag on. Errm - Friday is normally a definate for me regards
lunchtime. Let me know what's easier for you.

Today, I've been battling with the joys of installing debian (it's birthday
coincides with mine this Saturday, although I'm rather annoyed that I'm a
lot older than debian). Managed to get X up and running, albeit to a
fashion which still needs tweaking. Anyone know about old ESCOM monitors on
here and their verticle and horizontal refresh rates?

adam
--
Public Key available from www.monkeez.co.uk/public_key.asc