[sclug] mailscanner to scanning mail to this list.

Tom Dawes-Gamble tmdg at tmdg.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 09:05:52 UTC 2003

Hi,

	I'm building a new server that will be the home for the sclug website
and mailing list.  I use the server for my own mail too.  Previously I
never used to both too much about virus mail but now my partner gets
mail from that system too and uses MicroShite. I've been looking at
mailscanner.  It looks quite good it can utilize both Spamassassin and
clamav (Anti-virus) but it does all mail going though the system.  So
does anyone object to have mail to the list scanned for Spam and Virus
content?

Regards,
Tom.
--
There are 10 sorts of people.
Those that understand binary and those that don't!