[sclug] Getting IPCop to proxy

Neil Haughton n.a.haughton at bigfoot.com
Sat Oct 25 09:05:52 UTC 2003

Thanks Tom. Actually I just couldn't get it to work, so I wiped the
machine and reinstalled IPCop 1.3.0 stable from scratch, then the three
upgrades THEN I switched on the proxy server, and it now works. It seems
that switching on the proxy between the initial 1.3.0 installation and
installing the upgrades doesn't work. I can't think what else it can be
because the installation is otherwise pretty straight forward and I did
it step by step each time, so I know there was only one difference.

Anyway, it's transparently proxying like a good 'un now.

Regards,

Neil Haughton