[sclug] Hardware

Kristen Cadman cadman at nildram.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 09:05:52 UTC 2003

Bob Redknap sent me a helpful reply to the question below and recommended
that I contact you aswell.

I am planning to install Linux on a new computer. I have been attracted
towards Suse by reputation for good documentation and plenty of resources on
CDROM. Have you any suggestions of local suppliers where I can get either a
computer without Windows pre-loaded or the parts to put together. I am
loathe to buy bits from all over the place because I believe that it would
be difficult to cope with the all too common faulty items. I have no
facilities for testing individual assemblies particularly when I am using a
new lot of software.
Regards,
Kris Cadman.
From	Kristen J Cadman MA(Cantab.) C.Eng. MIEE
	CHARTERED ENGINEER
	6 Andrews Way
	Marlow, Buckinghamshire SL7 3QJ
	UNITED KINGDOM