[sclug] Hardware

Chris Aitken chris at ion-dreams.com
Sat Oct 25 09:05:52 UTC 2003

I have used a company called G squared in Reading (gsquared.net) they are
not the cheapest, but they have a huge range of components, and can build
systems for you with or without OS. (tip - open their pdf price lists in a
new window, otherwise it will open in the tiny (80 px width?) frame!)

Sometimes I even use PC world's component centre. It can be cheap if you
look hard enough, and its convenient. Just done ask for any help, and avoid
if you are not sure about anything.

I built my Athlon 2100XP+ system from there with a KD7 board - the price has
dropped since.

Chris

believed to be clean.