[sclug] Microphones....!

Chris Pugh Chris.Pugh at cimsglobal.com
Sat Oct 25 09:05:53 UTC 2003

This message and its contents are subject to the conditions set
out at the end of this email

Hi,

This is going to be (hopefully!) a basic question.
I have plugged a microphone into my Linux System.  What do I need to do to
get it to work?!

Cheers,

Chris.

--
Cims (Wexham Office)
Ext. 8690
Email: chris.pugh at cimsglobal.com
===================================

ALWAYS ENCRYPT SENSITIVE INFORMATION

++++ For a copy of my public key send me a blank mail with the subject line
"send public key". ++++

Important: This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above
named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error
to anyone. If you have received this communication in error please
notify the Cims Helpdesk by e-mail, (Helpdesk at cimsglobal.com) or by
telephone (+44 (0) 870 241 1234) and then delete the e-mail and any
copies of it. Any Incoming or Outgoing email may be monitored by us.

This communication is from Cims Limited, (company number 1008797)
reg. office: Wexham Springs, Framewood Road, Wexham, Slough, UK, SL3 6PJ
Telephone +44 (0) 1753 828 600 Fax +44 (0) 1753 662822
http://www.cimsglobal.com

Although this e-mail and its attachments are believed to be free from
any virus, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that
they are virus free.