[sclug] Key signing (Huggie & TMDG)

Chris Aitken chris at ion-dreams.com
Thu Apr 15 08:43:53 UTC 2004

Hi All,

I have only just signed Tom's key and uploaded it to wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net.

The signature has appeared almost immediately when you check the key [1] &
[2], although the key at [2] seems to have slightly more signatures.

I mention this, as I have just added another uid to my key, and I have
uploaded it, but it does not appear yet. Any clues why?

And how does one keep track of his keyring, when he has a desktop at work &
home, and a dual boot laptop!

Cheers

Chris

[1]