[sclug] DVDs of source to buy?

Derek M Jones derek at knosof.co.uk
Mon Apr 26 21:39:00 UTC 2004

All,

My job involves analysing source code and I am
interested in obtaining lots of it.  The obvious method
is to download it.  However, it still needs to be backed
up and checked for duplicates, etc.

Walnut Creek does not appear to be still in business.
Does anybody know of a company selling DVD's containing
source code (not one offs, but lots of DVDs)?

A complete dump of fresh meat or source forge would be
great, but I cannot find anybody offering such a set of
DVD's.

Does anybody have any pointers or is willing to do it?

derek

--
Derek M Jones                                           tel: +44 (0) 1252 520 667
Knowledge Software Ltd                            mailto:derek at knosof.co.uk