[sclug] Question about HTML format e-mails

David Newcomb david.newcomb at bigsoft.co.uk
Fri Dec 3 11:04:00 UTC 2004

<rant>
All email clients must send the message as text for non-complant mail
clients that don't support HTML, so if are receiving 2 copies of
the mail. What a waste of bandwidth! Why bother - I don't!

What is the need for HTML anyway. If you want to make something *bold*,
_underline_ or even
> quote something
then you don't need HTML. Any media you want to add can be added as an
attachment.
</rant>