[sclug] Content Management Systems (again)

Jonathan H N Chin jc254 at newton.cam.ac.uk
Mon Feb 2 22:56:49 UTC 2004

akb wrote:
> For that matter, what other Content Management System's have folks
> played with?

Not really a CMS, but I'm currently using Twiki here.

I keep meaning to install bricolage to play with, but I haven't
had time yet: Although I have a sacrificial box sitting next me,
bricolage has a shedload of dependencies that aren't satisfied
by a standard debian system.

	http://twiki.org/
	http://www.bricolage.cc/

-jonathan

--
Jonathan H N Chin, 1 dan | deputy computer | Newton Institute, Cambridge, UK
<jc254 at newton.cam.ac.uk> | systems mangler | tel/fax: +44 1223 767091/330508

                "respondeo etsi mutabor" --Rosenstock-Huessy