[Fwd: Re: [sclug] PDA's?]

Graham Balharrie graham at hollymoon.co.uk
Sun Jan 4 16:46:35 UTC 2004

Thanks everyone for their input... I have found TONS (literaly) of resources
about the Zaurus and Linux ON it...  and it has really excited me into
wanting one...
but my only problem is that nowhere seems to actually SELL them :0S

All the places I have looked so far, including the expansys site, have
discontinued selling even the reconditioned ones :S

I am at a loss... Can anyone help?

Thanks
Graham Balharrie