[sclug] Why doesn't Konqueror open a web page?

Ian Michell ian.michell at hanzi.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 19:53:26 UTC 2004

I haven't had that sort of problem with konq, but I found when I used
KDE, the best thing to do is remove the . directories for the
application and launch it again. It seems to hit the spot every time. I
haven't used KDE since 3.1.1 so I dunno...

Ooooo by the way if anyone is interested I have some Xandros ISO's