[sclug] Making sense of VNC's docs..

Graham Balharrie graham at hollymoon.co.uk
Sun Jan 25 20:22:44 UTC 2004

I've been trying to make sense of VNC's documentation recently, and I
cant make head nor tail of the bits I need.

I have VNC running on Winblows boxes fine, but on my Linux box I want
basically the same functionality, to see what the user sees, as I am
creating a multimedia box.
But it might be useful to be able to log into a different account on the
box to do some admin type stuff..
I have tried loadsa stuff. can someone just point me in the right
direction?

Ps.  -   I got linux running on my Compaq Ipaq 3800, its great!   Gets
more useful all the time!

Thanks