[sclug] Broadband

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Wed Jul 14 09:28:20 UTC 2004

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 01:11:51PM +0000, Nard wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 11:26, Simon Huggins wrote:
> >Hopefully in the next few months I'll provide my own ADSL though :-)
> With SCLUG discount rates available i assume ;-)

Of course :)

Well it's finally happening and we've set up a select few beta testers.
Except it seems everyone we know has ADSL already and we can't as yet do
migrations it seems[0] but if anyone is technical and is moving house
and wants to beta test our ADSL on a new line then talk to me tonight or
contact me off list.

Hope to see you all tonight.

Simon

[0] A long complicated story involving BT.  Don't ask.

--
... "There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each
    other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them." -