[sclug] Hi everybody, new member

Alex Butcher lug at assursys.co.uk
Tue Jul 27 17:47:10 UTC 2004

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004, Sandeep Varma wrote:

> I'm still learning plenty (Which is rare at 14 for the people I know) and
> just getting used to the (lack of) limits in Linux, and hope to learn
> plenty more.

Actually, I swear I was smarter when I was 14 than now, aged 30.

Or maybe I've just met more people who are even smarter than me in the
intervening 16 years.

I only wish I had access to the Internet and Free software way back then.
OTOH, maybe not - I doubt I'd have found time to study any other subjects.
;-)

Welcome aboard, anyhow!

Best Regards,
Alex.
--
Alex Butcher      Brainbench MVP for Internet Security: www.brainbench.com
Bristol, UK                      Need reliable and secure network systems?