[sclug] Bye!

James Packham mrjadeo at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 10 08:43:49 UTC 2004

Hi everyone,

Sorry for suddenly legging it last night, I had a train to catch. I
realised on my way to the station that I was a bit rude to suddenly get
up and run off in mid-conversation.

As promised I said here's the link to my travel blog:

http://www.allthewayaround.co.uk

I expect to see people clicking through in my apache logs!! Just kidding
:)

See you all in March (possibly a lot sooner, if I run out of money)

~James~

p.s. To continue a conversation from last night: I don't think there's a
project called Salad, but I did find a "South African Linux Advocacy
Document" - which sounds as though it's relevant.

--
com?put?er (km-pytr)
noun.