[sclug] Second meeting a month?

Tom Dawes-Gamble tmdg at tmdg.co.uk
Fri Mar 12 19:55:01 UTC 2004

If we are going for a Second meeting IMVHO it should be a more "formal"
type of thing.  May be some place were we can get a room
with at least a phone line if not Broadband.

A second Drinking session as such is likely to just generate some
fragmentation.  Are you a Second Wednesday or a Last Tuesday member type
thing.

The BOB is good as it's got good Public Transport.  Other places
may not be quite so accessible and so not so well attended if it's
Just Another Beer and Chat session.

Regards,
Tom

On Fri, 2004-03-12 at 12:46, Paul Vanlint wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Yet again, I failed to make it up to Reading. Wednesdays are generally
hard
> for me to get up to Reading at a reasonable time.
>
> Would anyone be interested in having an additional meeting in the
month, a
> little further south?
>
> I'd like to propose a get together this month at either the Jekyll and
Hyde
> pub on the A33, a little south of the M4 or at the Millstone pub, by
Basing

--
main(int c,char **v){long x;while(--c){sscanf(*++v,"%li",&x);
printf("Decimal = %ld\nHex = 0x%lx\nOctal = 0%lo\n",x,x,x);}}