[sclug]

simon simon at orbit1.fsnet.co.uk
Mon May 24 12:32:53 UTC 2004

I've been into computing now for ages but i've only realy got win
experience.  I build, upgrade and repair al my systems myself.  Anyway the
piont of this is, is that i've also known about linux for ages too but just
never actually got round to installing it or even using it on live version
(didn't know about these untill i actually started reading about linux).

What made me try it out?   Well if i'm to be honest with you i was reading a
book that some white hat had writen and he kept on mentioning linux saying
how much more stable it is and so on.  So i wanted to find out for myself.
Although i new it to be sturdier than windoze already.

Just incase you want to know where i got you guys from, it was from LXF mag.