Fw: [sclug]

simon simon at orbit1.fsnet.co.uk
Mon May 24 13:12:48 UTC 2004

Well the thing is james I can't even get on the internet in the first place
so inputting the PEERDNS=YES edit still wouldn't actually help me.

Let me give you a quick run down.

when i try to connect it says address not found try again.
Now in a forum i was in a guy gave the edit info i accidentally sent to you
b4, the resolve.conf edit.  He was saying that my browser wouldn't rocognise
a URL but just a standard IP octet type address.    So with the PEERDNS=YES
thing, it wont work because i can't get my browser to go online in the first
place to update my resolve.conf.