[sclug] Pci / USB card for Suse 9.1

Tim Sutton t.sutton at reading.ac.uk
Mon May 24 13:36:52 UTC 2004

Hi all

I just bought a new pc and want to connect it to my wireless network. I bought
a belkin pci card for it, but it turned out to be unsupported so I returned
it. Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced usb (=preferred) or pci wireless
network card (I only need a 'b' card because the rest of my network is on b
not g anyway). First prize would be somewhere in Reading where I can just go
an pick one up after work :-P
--
Tim Sutton
BDWorld Middleware Programmer

Web     :   www.bdworld.org
Phone  :   +44-(0)118-378-6052
Email    :   t.sutton [at] reading.ac.uk
(email preferred method of correspondence)