[sclug] SCLUG meeting this Wednesday 10th August at 19:30

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Mon Aug 8 09:55:03 UTC 2005

On Mon, Aug 08, 2005 at 10:44:30AM +0100, Spiros Kapetanakis wrote:
> I'm new in town (though not to Linux, 9 years of continuous
> penguining) and will try to get there for the meeting. I hope to see
> you there. It shouldn't be too hard to find the pub, I guess...

It's easy to find the pub but harder to spot the people some times.

There are some pics at:
http://www.sclug.org.uk/photos/index.php?spgmGal=January_2004
and
http://the.earth.li/~huggie/cgi-bin/range.pl?dir=sclug-2003-08

Simon.

--
        Black Cat Networks        -(  "I'm packing you an extra pair of  )-
UK domain, email and web hosting  -(  shoes and your angry eyes - just   )-