[sclug] SCLUG meeting this Wednesday 10th August at 19:30

Spiros Kapetanakis spizkapa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 09:13:22 UTC 2005

Damn it, I couldn't make it to the meeting again. Ah well, hopefully
next time. It's a little tricky getting there as I live in west
Reading and would like to a) not drive so that I can b) drink and c)
not be completely knackered after work. I guess I only have control
over (a) and (b)...

I hope this wasn't the one meeting in 100 years that Linus himself
tunrs up to give everyone a million pounds for being a linux user. If
that's the case, I'm installing HURD and waiting for RMS sto turn up.

Spiros