[sclug] OT: Some gigs

Andrew White andy at milky.org.uk
Thu Aug 11 10:14:32 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've been mentioning on and off to a couple of people about some gigs
I'm trying to arrange to go to later in the year. It was suggested
that I ask here if people want to come along, so here are the artists,
dates and prices:

Tom McRae       Shepherd's bush empire, saturday 01/10/2005 @ 19:30, 15.4ukp
The Frames      Shepherd's bush empire, friday 25/11/2005 @ 19:30, 15.4ukp

If you've never heard of them, and would like to, try
http://www.theframes.ie/ for, surprisingly, the frames, and
http://www.tommcrae.com/ for t'other.

Both have realmedia/mp3s to stream or download. I'm sure you can work it
out.

Let me know if you want to come along. I'll be ordering tickets in about
a week

Andy

andyw - Now hireable. Cheap rates, etc. milkydood at jabbor.org
milkydood at msn.com or ICQ #13892254. Randomly included sig (#32/44):
"In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone
should have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore
him." - Dereke Bruce