[sclug] DSPAM vs SpamAssassin?

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Wed Aug 31 17:12:09 UTC 2005

On Wed, Aug 31, 2005 at 05:08:22PM +0100, David Given wrote:
> Subject line says it all, recently --- my SA + greylister setup seems to be
> becoming less and less effective, and I've been considering switching to
> DSPAM + greylister instead. Is this worth it? Any horror stories anyone wants
> to share?

In my experience dspam actually works whereas spam assassin doesn't as
it doesn't really adapt.  dspam does however eat all my disk (even if I
do clean my old tokens out).

--
 ,--huggie-at-earth-dot-li--------stuff-thing-stuff----------DF5CE2B4--.
_|  <forc3> zsh je trouve ke tu passes plus de temps a faire la conf   |_