[sclug] How to start a LUG?

Darren Davison darren at davisononline.org
Thu Feb 10 13:32:57 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-10 at 12:01 +0000, Simon Heywood wrote:

> The optimum LUG size question is an interesting one, though. We're the
> 'Silicon Corridor LUG', which I've always taken to be Berkshire plus
> anyone else who feels like turning up. But I don't recall hearing from
> anyone in Hungerford, Newbury, or Slough, for instance, and I think all
> the meetings so far have been in Reading.

I'm near Slough (actually closer to Uxbridge) and haven't been to a
meeting yet 'cos Reading's a bit awkward to get back from.  Arguably the
NW London LUG is easier for me but I'm kind of half way between the two.

So if there *are* enough people willing to hold a meet somewhere else
(esp. Slough), I'd like to be able to get to one.

Cheers!

--
Darren Davison
Public Key: #DD356B0D