[sclug] php problems

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Fri Sep 2 23:43:33 UTC 2005

On Saturday 03 Sep 2005 00:39, Stuart Major wrote:
> Tom Chance wrote:
> >On Saturday 03 Sep 2005 00:01, Stuart Major wrote:
> >>Running Suse 9.0 on my box and uploading to a site that has php
> >>programming and MySQL but not MySQL web interface.
> >>
> >>http://www.greenwebhost.net/hostingfeatures.htm
> >>
> >>Do I need this or do I need to upload phpMyAdmin?
> >
> >Have you been following the INSTALL.txt file?
>
> Apologies for  being so thick, but which INSTALL.txt file?

It's in the "docs" folder, or so it appears:

http://phpwebsite.appstate.edu/downloads/rsync/stable/phpwebsite/docs/INSTALL.txt

It sounds, from your reply to Taiyo, that you need to first get PHP files
working without permissions errors. Then I suppose you should peruse that
INSTALL.txt file :)

Regards,
Tom

--
I'm aware that e-mails to me may be blocked by my host
because they are mistaken as spam. If this happens,
please e-mail me at: telex4 at yahoo.com