[sclug] Updating fom SUSE 9.0 to 9.3

Stuart Major stuartmajor at phonecoop.coop
Mon Sep 19 23:41:37 UTC 2005

Hi,

Is there a simple way to upgrade from SUSE 9.0 to 9.3

I foolishly did not create a home a partition on my original install.

I have an external hard drive and could copy all my data to that and
then place it back in the new home directory.

If I do this what other partitions ought I to create this time?

My int and ext hard drives are both 40GB..

I thought I'd upgrade because I want better hardware support including
Bluetooth.

I thought about having a dual boot with Kubuntu just for fun, will I
still be able to read files in my home directory form both distros?

Any comments?

Thanks, Stuart.