[sclug] [OT] PostScript laser printer for sale

Ian Park ian at chalmers-park.name
Mon Sep 18 11:18:58 UTC 2006

I have an Epson EPL5900-PS laser printer, with a spare toner cartridge
(current price ?71.98 on Amazon) for sale. It has 1200dpi resolution,
and shovels out 12 pages/min. Interfaces are USB and classic parallel.
It works fine; I'm selling because I upgraded to a duplex printer (which
the Epson won't do) with an Ethernet interface. I'll accept ?170 for the
printer and spare toner cartridge; delivery is for negotiation!

If you're interested, please email me off-list.
--
Ian Park
17 Pyle Hill
email: ian at chalmers-park.name