[sclug] This is sad a confession

Andy Smith andy at lug.org.uk
Fri Apr 6 04:23:03 UTC 2007

On Fri, Apr 06, 2007 at 02:14:50AM +0100, Ms. C. Black wrote:
> Hi lot of peole would know as Christine.  I came to Linux meetings. Tjhank
> those who have bought me a drink. Booze and computers - what can I say! I
> took a linux suse 10.1 server to bed with me ion valetyines day.
>
> I just seen Tux and I bow worship him in front of a windows fan. I can't
> diss MS as I have gotten a lot of freebies from them.

Dissing Microsoft is not a requirement of being a Linux user, you
know.. :)

Microsoft only give things away because it makes good business
sense, whereas many people in the free and open source community
share their efforts for what you might call "higher purposes."  It
can make good business sense too of course, but perhaps in a
different way.

Cheers,
Andy