[sclug] OT mobile phones

Derek M Jones derek at knosof.co.uk
Sun Dec 16 00:33:43 UTC 2007

Ed,

> Does anyone know of a mobile phone that can cover this sort of
> specification:

I have a P800, but the latest incarnation is the P910
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Ericsson_P910
It is lightweight.

I would recommend my new phone
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTC_Kaiser
but it is much heavier and you would not want to jog wearing
it.

--
Derek M. Jones                              tel: +44 (0) 1252 520 667
Knowledge Software Ltd                      mailto:derek at knosof.co.uk
Applications Standards Conformance Testing    http://www.knosof.co.uk