[sclug] Bits of computer - given away!

Andrew Nelis andrew.nelis at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 17:15:56 UTC 2007

Hi there,

I'm moving house so I'm having a clearout and am *giving away* the following;

* A laptop bag - (14.5x12x5 inches, metric is left as an exercise to
the reader). It's a bag for putting laptops in. There's a handle but
no strap.
* A PCI network card. Has sockets for both coax and that other type
whose name escapes me now. A couple of 5m (I think) lengths of coax
cable available too with connectors on both ends.
* A PS/2 wheel mouse.
* A 3.5" floppy disk drive.
* An old school AT keyboard.
* An external USB Zip drive - takes those 100Mb Zip disks.
* A set of black computer speakers with power supply. Plug them into
your computer's sound card and sound comes out of them ... remarkable!
* A Creative Labs TNT-2 PCI graphics card.
* An nVIDIA AGP GeForce4 MX 420 graphics card. I don't remember how
much VRAM is on either of them.

If you're interested, or have any questions about these delightful
items, then please email me back (not this list).

You can either arrange to collect them from my house in a secret
location in Reading or at the next SCLUG meeting which I believe is
this coming Wednesday in the usual place.

Cheers,

Andy.