[sclug] Flat-screen monitors

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Mon Jan 8 15:37:33 UTC 2007

Also on the subject of recommendations...

I've finally got sick of my 14" CRT monitor. I want a 17" flat-screen.
Anything in particular I should look for / avoid? Brands, technologies, etc?
(I do want TFT vs. LCD, don't I?)

My video card has a digital output connector. At 1280x1024, am I going to gain
much by getting a monitor that connects to this instead of to a tradition VGA
port?

--
? "Is Eris true?" "Everthing is true." "Even false things?" "Even false