[sclug] kvm switch (> 2 port, electronic)

Benjamin Johnson bafjohnson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 23:55:02 UTC 2007

I've used these for years:

http://www.roline-net.com/Produkte/pr_en_kvm.shtml

I have some of the 4 port RKVM-104D devices - and more of the 8 port
RKVM-104RA rackmount ones - about 12 devices in total. I'd highly recommend
them and have had no problems whatsoever. They're made of decent quality
thick metal and they weigh enough to not get dragged off the desk by the
cables.

I have no idea about pricing as I buy them on account and haven't bought any
for over a year.

HTH,

Ben