[sclug] Hardware giveaway...

Drew McLellan lists at allinthehead.com
Sat Jan 13 21:09:42 UTC 2007

We're moving house in two weeks, and have a big mountain of hardware
we need to clear.
Might be just the thing for anyone building lower spec machines for
some kind of group/club/charity.

No hard disks included as we're not sure what's on them and don't
have time to check them out :)

- two or three old 400MHz ish systems (CPU, mobo, RAM, PSU, graphics,
NIC, case)
- two or three ~ 1.2GHz systems (as above)
- bunches of network cards, some wireless stuff, keyboards

I think all the machines have happily run Debian Woody or Sarge at
some point.

First dibs go to someone who'll just come take the lot off our hands.
We're living in chaos currently, so can't really deal with major
picking and choosing. All free.

You'd need to be able to collect from central Maidenhead.
This general area: http://tinyurl.com/yfzu8c

Thanks!

Drew.