[sclug] duplicate mail

Dickon Hood sclug at splurge.fluff.org
Wed Jun 27 09:59:40 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jun 27, 2007 at 10:13:05 +0100, Darren Davison wrote:
: does anyone know why I might be receiving duplicate copies of most (but not
: all) sclug list mail?  Sometimes the duplicate arrives some minutes later than
: the original, often they arrive simultaneously.

: Anyone else seeing similar?

Irritating, isn't it.

It's a bug in Tom's mail setup, from what I can tell.  I've no idea what
or why, but this is the only list to reliably and repeatedly duplicate
mail.

--
Dickon Hood

Due to digital rights management, my .sig is temporarily unavailable.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.  We apologise for the
inconvenience in the meantime.

No virus was found in this outgoing message as I didn't bother looking.