[sclug] JOB: Junior Linux Systems Administrator (Reading, Berkshire)

james jt at camalyn.org
Wed Jul 16 10:51:09 UTC 2008

Hi, my name is James and I'm an open source enthusiast and recruiter. I
work with clients in and around Berkshire including cities such as
London.   Typical jobs I recruit for include Linux sysadmins and MySQL
DBA's.  I am recruiting for both these types of jobs right now.

I can advise that I wont misuse this mailing list and have already
obtained permission.  I will also where possible participate in
discussions too.  Jobs I post will be prefixed with JOB: in the subject
header which will allow members to create a rule using their mail client
if they desire.

-- job ---

My e-commerce technology client in Reading is looking to hire a Junior
Linux Sysadmin.

You should have at least 12 months experience, good general sysadmin
skills, be capable of setting up and controlling user accounts improving
security on the servers (password policy enforcement, tripwire,
monitoring)  administration of tomcat server Nagios or Pandora
monitoring systems

The OS environment is RH Linux, but exposure to Centos and Fedora would
be good.

There are a total of 8 boxes in production and pre-production in the
data centre
and then another 10 locally for development and back-office.

For more information please feel free to contact me at james at camalyn.org

All the best,
JAMES

CAMALYN