[sclug] Wanted: absence of monitors

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Thu Jul 24 00:30:21 UTC 2008

Is there anyone here who might have any use whatsoever for these:

- one 14" colour VGA monitor (1024x768)
- one 12" monochrome VGA monitor (640x480, may do 800x600, haven't
  checked)

They both work, but they're both rather old. I certainly don't want them
and unless someone is willing to take them off my hands I'm afraid
they're going to get recyled...

--
? "Every planet is weird. I spent six weeks on a moon where the