[sclug] Cheap'n'nasty Tesco Linux machines

Jason Rivers jason.rivers at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 09:25:15 UTC 2008

if it's an Athlon 3600 - and not a sempron 3600 then it's actually a
relatively respectable machine - probably only single core - but for mums
that shop at tesco's and just want to brows to the website to do their
shopping - they don't need all these multi cores and infinate amounts of
memory and enough disk space to store every film ever made - they just want
something....well..... cheep...