[sclug] Cheap'n'nasty Tesco Linux machines

Simon Champion simon at spudley.com
Fri Mar 14 14:53:55 UTC 2008

Hmm, interesting website.

*adds bookmark*

You state that the prices are usually ?80-100. The example you gave is ?699, of which they have 8 units. Does that mean that the ?699 is the price for the complete set -- ie they're selling them as a job lot for ?699, rather than ?699 for each unit?

If so, I'll definitely have to study the site a bit more, but it really isn't clear on the site that's what they mean.

Thanks for the link.  :-)

   Simon C.

--
www.SkycomUK.com -- 0800 and 0845 numbers for your business.
Get 10% off numbers with this code: KXF448RD77