[sclug] Mail to reply always goes wrong on sclug

M.Blackmore mblackmore at oxlug.org
Tue Mar 18 20:12:56 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-03-18 at 19:08 +0000, ed wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 18:09:27 +0000
> "
> Here's a snippet from a recent discussion:

Oh, darn, just spotted this after replying to another email - this one
gives the syntax for subscribing to the list which generates a reply-to
field, right?

And I just create a message with this:
sclugr-request at sclug.org.uk with a subject of subscribe
> > to get this behaviour.

To change the subscription to one which gives a reply-to header.
I'm a bear of little brain and a bit fuzzy on 4 dihydrocodeine and a
diazepam at the moment so not thinking too straight.

I'm confused whether this means I should resign straightforward sclug or
does the "system" automatically mean I don't get mails from sclugr AND
sclug, in duplication?

<trots off to do another email as per>

OK. Well, I've just sent subject "subscribe" to
sclugr-request at sclug.org.uk, so lets see what happens...

Blearily yours
Malcolm