[sclug] OT: Social question

Sapan Ganguly sapan.ganguly at gmail.com
Fri May 29 20:18:02 UTC 2009

I gave up on internet dating and took up a gymnastics class thinking that I
would get to meet lots of girls...and I did.  But I ended up meeting my
girlfriend through one of the guys at gymnastics who also does salsa.  I'm
not sure which of those activities I'm recommending but I discovered that I
really enjoy gymnastics regardless of whether there are girls there or not
and I really like watching my girlfriend perform in her salsa shows. :-)