[sclug] Meets

Dickon Hood dickon-ml at fluff.org
Wed Sep 16 18:03:23 UTC 2009

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 10:17:37 +0100, Tom Carbert-Allen wrote:
: Personally I love the current meet up, it's very informal and a good
: drinking session, a great wind down from the stress of work. Although,
: as with LUG radio (RIP) it is a bit of a Ubuntu users fan club rather
: than a technical group.

Oi!  Who're you calling an Ubuntu user?

--
Dickon Hood

Due to digital rights management, my .sig is temporarily unavailable.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.  We apologise for the
inconvenience in the meantime.

No virus was found in this outgoing message as I didn't bother looking.